Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy New Year!

Another year has come and gone. It really is hard to believe that it is already 2012 (and the middle of January at that!)

Josh and I were blessed with a year of health and happiness. These are some of the things that we were able to share in 2011.

My 29th birthday spent at the very magical Post Ranch Inn
Josh's first trip to the Monterey Bay aquarium
My younger brother Evan returned home from his mission in Nashville (and a very harrowing drive home from Sacramento)
Josh's newest nephew, Franklin was born
I paid off all of my credit cards
My first (and second) seder
We got an Ipad
I celebrated my fifth anniversary and Bliss Body Spa
Josh left Walgreen's after six years to start a new, much less stressful job at Savon
We got visits from Josh's Dad and Mom (Judy came to see us twice!)
We bought a tandem bike
Evan and Kelsey got married!
We spent a much needed weekend in Malibu for Josh's birthday
I finally quit smoking!
I ran my first 5k race
We celebrated Josh's Poppys 90th birthday in Florida
I had my wisdom teeth removed, FINALLY
And successfully made it through all the Holidays!

On a sad note, this year also saw the passing of quite a few members of my family. Most recently, my Grandma Davis. She lived a long, wonderful life and I am glad that she is able to enjoy a sweet reunion with those who have preceeded her.

We look forward to 2012 and all of the surprises and successes this year holds for us!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment