Friday, November 18, 2011

a year of food

I realized a couple of weeks ago, when I uploaded my iphone photos for the first time in a year and a half, that I had taken quite a few pictures of some of the food that we have prepared over the last year. So I post them here. (I know there are more somewhere, on the monsters phone perhaps) Enjoy!
 Latkes with smoked salmon salad, Happy Chanukah!
 Seder plate for Pesach.
 Fried chicken, already blogged about.

 ...oh yes, we made our own corn dogs!
 Enchiladas. Probably chicken. Lots o tapatio.
 Roasted sweet potatoes w sweet braised chicken thighs
 Homemade Penne Rustica! Yum-o!
 Curried chicken tacos (I couldnt find a recipe for these so i made up my own. they were delightful)
 Challah!
 Chicken wings
and last but not least, roasted veggie tacos.

This post makes me very hungry! We have done some good eating this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment