Thursday, June 10, 2010

All About Bianca







Bianca and I have been together for two years and eight months. It was love at first site when I found her in the last row, in the last kennel, in the San Luis Obispo County Animal Shelter.


When I went in search of my perfect pooch there were a few things of which I was certain. 1) I did not want a puppy. I did not feel I had the patience to house train it. 2) It would not be a Chihuahua and 3) I wanted a blonde colored dog to match me.



Things do not always work out according to plan (a lesson I continue to learn over and over) Bianca was only seven or eight months old, had not been house trained, was part Chihuahua and part Miniature Pinscher (or so we think) and was as black as any one dog could be (with the exception of a cute little white chest piece)


However, after taking her out to play I knew we were meant to be together. Another thing I knew was that the name she had, Lily, was no good. She had this prissy little gait that required a prissy little name. Bianca it was. We have been in love ever since.

Facts about Miss B.
She has multiple nicknames, everyone who meets her gives her a new one.
She hates my landlord (I'm not so fond of him either)
She hates the mailman
Puppies and little kids are not her fave.
She will eat any kind of treat.
She does not eat shoes but will eat the crotch out of any underwear left within reach.
She sleeps under the covers tucked closely by my legs
She can walk around on her hind legs like a person
She's got some mad hops.
She still likes to pee in the house.
She takes her food to go, prefering to eat it on the carpet rather than over her bowl.
She has an extensive social circle, Maddie, Frankie, Scout, Betty, Diesel, and Buckley. (to name a few)
Her momma is her favorite. (Josh is a close second)
I love my Bianca and can't remember how I lived my life without her!



No comments:

Post a Comment