Monday, January 3, 2011

Davis Family Christmas 2010



As usual I made a trip to Rocklin for Christmas. This year was a little bit better because I had Josh to come with me. My family doesn't have a lot of traditions, but the few we do have involve the Christmas Holiday and I was happy to be able to share them with Josh.

We went up a couple days early so we could make the short trip to Tahoe to get in some snowboarding. We have had lots of rain and snow already this year so we were excited to get take advantage of it. Josh LOVES to snowboard and is VERY good. It had been about 10 years for me and unfortunately did NOT come back easily.

On Christmas Eve day I also got a new and exciting surprise for Christmas and my mom treated me to a deluxe facial/massage with her esthetician in Sacramento. It is such a nice gift to receive because I never treat myself. It was wonderful to be pampered and I hope this also because a Christmas tradition. Thanks mom, my face still feels great!

Every Christmas Eve my family reads the book "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever". Its a such a funny story and look forward to reading it once a year. (Its also nice that now we're adults it goes much faster too)

Christmas morning started early with opening presents and Christmas breakfast and our day ended with Christmas dinner at Jack in the Box (which i somehow got no pictures of this year).

All in all it was a nice Holiday and am so happy I got to share it with Josh!


No comments:

Post a Comment