Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Monster turns 33!


I'm a bit late for this post but we were busy celebrating!
On August 3rd, Josh celebrated his 33rd birthday. He had to work on his big day but we were able to enjoy a yummy dinner and cheesecake for desert. He also got a visit from one of his best friends Eric and got to spend most of his birthday week off of work, spending time with Eric and Erica.
In honor of his birthday I want to share all of the wonderful things I have had the opportunity to learn about this wonderful man.
He loves his family.
... is a hard worker.
... will eat any food i cook
... is thoughtful
... is beyond patient
... is a loyal friend
... is smart and funny
... is good at everything he does
... loves roller coasters
... enjoys all outdoor activities
... is honest
... is kind
... is generous

The list could go on. I am so lucky to be able to share this time with such an amazing person.
Happy Birthday Monster, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment