Monday, June 13, 2011

Seeeesters!!


See
here for more information

In addition to what my little seester has posted, I would like to say that I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to spend time with my big seester Emily.

She was a good sport and flew from Vegas to Santa Maria to make the 5 hour drive to Rocklin with me. I have to say that it was the quickest 1o hours I have ever spent in the car.

Emily and I have never spent much time together as adults and the time we spent will be a special memory for me.

I'm blessed to have such wonderful sisters, including my sisters-in-law.

...a special thanks goes to Josh for loaning us his car for the weekend. I'm sure the smooth ride helped make that 10 hours go by too.

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to make me cry? It's working. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of me in my purple body paint wedding attire. All dried up!

    ReplyDelete